M3 SYSTEM BOISERIE TECHNICAL DATA
M3 System BOISERIE demountable lining is designed to cover existent walls. It is made up of interchangeable modular elements with no wastage . The facing panels can be a combination of solid (metal, melamine, wood).
It can be used to retrain, to cover on-sight wall plants and to enhance insulating performances of offices, hotels, hospitals, schools, medical offices, industrial boxes and more.
• Load-bearing structure:
- 50 x 40 mm galvanised rolled steel U guides, 0.6 mm thickness, placed on the floor and ceiling with doubled sided sealing made of expanded grid polyethylene, for improved soundproofing.
- 49 x 40 mm galvanised rolled steel shaped uprights, 0.6 mm thickness, placed vertically between the upper and lower guides with holes designed to allow tubes for cables to pass through.
• External panelling:
- 12,5 mm ca chipboard panel faced on both sides with melamine paper with a weight of 120g/sq m. and a density 690 kg/mc, with anti reflection and anti scratch melamine covering.
Colours available grey/ivory/maple/beech/cherry/ silver/white/wenge (other on demand), fire reaction class D-s2, d0 (B-s2, d0 on demand), class E1 low level of formaldehyde. Other kinds of panelling with better technical features on demand.
The panelling is fixed to the load bearing structure using natural silver anodised extruded aluminium profiles with omega sections to allow for fixing to the vertical uprights with appropriate self threading screws.
The joint coverings are finished with a rigid PVC click-in-place strip. Colours available grey/ivory/silver/black (other on demand).
Where necessary it is possible to make holes in the panelling for electrical sockets.
- an insulation panel could be inserted between the solid panels to enhance acoustic performance.
• Side finishings:
- L shaped natural silver anodised extruded aluminium profiles, to be clicked into place between the vertical guide and wall or demountable partition. To improve acoustic performance there is a expanded grid polyethylene adhesive sealing between the aluminium profiles and the wall or demountable partition.
• Upper finishings:
- L shaped natural silver anodised extruded aluminium profiles, to be clicked into place between the upper guide and the ceiling or false ceiling, in order to compensate for up to 25 mm of difference in height.
• Skirting board:
- natural silver anodised extruded aluminium profiles shaped to contain the panels and keep them away from the floor in order to stop rising damp and to compensate for up to 15mm of difference in height.
• Depth, pitch and height of the demountable lining:
- the demountable lining has a total width of 64.5 mm, the distance between the uprights is equal to 1200 mm, for standard modules and is of a standard height of 3000 mm with the possibility of this being adjusted directly on site (other dimensions on demand).