M3 SYSTEM CLASSIC TECHNICAL DATA
M3 System demountable partition is a non load bearing internal wall, designed to divide adjacent spaces. It is made up of interchangeable modular elements with no wastage . The facing panels can be a combination of solid (metal, melamine, wood) and glazed (bonded or framed glass).
It can be used for offices, airports, hospitals, schools, medical offices, hotels, industrial boxes and more.
The interior partitions M3 System is widely recognized for its rigidity and its design which gives a high sense of solidity and elegance.
Thanks to the joint system that ensures a high degree of hygiene, unlike in clipping systems, the M3 demountable partition is particularly suitable and preferred in the medical field since no fissure on the surface that determine the accumulation of dust and dirt.
• Load-bearing structure:
- 75 x 40 mm galvanised rolled steel U guides, 0.6 mm tickness, placed on the floor and ceiling with doubled sided sealing made of expanded grid polyethylene, for improved soundproofing.
- 74 x 45 mm galvanised rolled steel shaped uprights, 0.7 mm tickness, placed vertically between the upper and lower guides with holes designed to allow tubes for cables to pass through.
-12/10 tickness extruded aluminium crossbars fixed to the load bearing structure using anchoring systems hidden within the uprights. The crossbars are positioned in the doorways and window fixings.
For OPEN SPACE partitions, an L bracket is fixed between the guides and the uprights of the doors to henance rigidity.
Inside the partition, anti-RX panels can be installed for radiographic medical office.
• External panelling:
- 12,5 mm ca chipboard panel faced on both sides with melamine paper with a weight of 120g/sq m. and a density 690 kg/mc, with anti reflection and anti scratch melamine covering.
Colours available grey/ivory/maple/beech/cherry/silver/white (other on demand), fire reaction class D-s2, d0 (B-s2, d0 on demand), class E1 low level of formaldehyde.
Other kinds of panelling with better technical features on demand.
The panelling is fixed to the two sides of the load bearing structure using natural silver anodised extruded aluminium profiles with omega sections to allow for fixing to the vertical uprights with appropriate self threading screws.
The joint coverings are finished with a rigid PVC click-in-place strip.
Colours available grey/ivory/silver/black (other on demand).
Where necessary it is possible to make holes in the panelling for electrical sockets.
- an insulation panel could be inserted between the solid panels to enhance acoustic performance.
• Side finishings:
- L shaped natural silver anodised extruded aluminium profiles, to be clicked into place between the vertical guide and the wall or partition, in order to compensate for up to 25mm of difference in lenght.
To improve acoustic performance there is a expanded grid polyethylene adhesive sealing between the aluminium profiles and the wall or demountable partition.
• Upper finishings:
- L shaped natural silver anodised extruded aluminium profiles, to be clicked into place between the upper guide and the ceiling or false ceiling, in order to compensate for up to 25mm of difference in height.
• Skirting board:
- natural silver anodised extruded aluminium profiles shaped to contain the panels and keep them away from the floor in order to stop rising damp and to compensate for up to 15mm of difference in height.
- glass fixed to natural silver anodised extruded aluminium profile to contain two glass sheets, one on each side, placed externally in line with the partition, and blocked with omega profiles.
The glass is 6/7 mm tickness and is of VISARM type security (Other on demand).
It is possible to place 25mm moveable venetian blinds inside the two sheets of glass.
alternatively (on request)
- natural silver anodised extruded aluminium preassembled single glass fixings, with rounded edge to improve the finished look. The frames are held in position by vertical and horizontal joint coverings.
Soft, anti-decay and hardening sealing is between the aluminium profiles and the glass.
The glass is 6/7 mm tickness and of VISARM type security (other on demand).
The glass can be decorated with satins
and coloured personalized logos
• Depth, pitch and height of the demountable partition:
- the demountable partition has a total width of 105 mm, the distance between the uprights is equal to 1200 mm, for standard modules and two leaf door, and 1000 mm for single leaf door and is of a standard height of 3000 mm with the possibility of this being adjusted on site (other dimensions on demand).
Discover the Benefits